FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ORDER ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
The schedule fills up fast so it is recommended that you get your order in as soon as possible. We suggest to have your order in by Friday for Sunday and Saturday for Monday since those are our two busiest days that sell out the quickest!
Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email.
After the order has been fulfilled you will get a text message from our transportation department letting you know that it is ready for pick up or when your delivery driver is in route.
If you prefer your order be ready by a certain time we will do our best to accommodate that, but no guarantees due to our delivery system an volume. You can submit a request for your order at the end before you pay or you can email us the request to [email protected] or text (281) 223-8546 and we will reach out with the best solution.
If you will not be home to receive your delivery, you can leave a cooler out with ice packs or allow our drivers access to your fridge/garage. The best solution if you will not be home in a timely manner will be to pick up from the closest pick up location.
If you are not home and you do not answer, your order will be sent to the closest pick up destination and you will be responsible for picking it up within 48 hours or the orders will be discarded-no refunds will be issued for delivery fees or for food that is not picked up
YES! If you have a plan from a coach or macros that you are following, send them to [email protected] and someone will contact you to provide pricing and to answer any questions that you may have.
Send us a message to [email protected] with your name and phone number and we will send over the info and place you with a coach!
Do you have certain diet restrictions like no dairy, low sodium, paleo, keto, etc?
We will make meals to help keep you on track! Reach out to one of our specialist with your name and number to [email protected]
Heat the items up in a skillet with a splash of olive or avocado oil- just sautée til’ hot!
Microwave your items in just a few minutes!
- pop the lid up and remove any sauce cups
- place lid back down -but dont snap it closed
- heat for 1 minute, stir, and add back in sauces where applicable
- heat for 30 second increments til desired temp is reached -do not over cook!
- The meals last 4-5 days in the fridge and up to 6 weeks in the freezer (except for spinach)
- Split delivery is a super cool feature that our local clients can use to plan the whole week and make sure that the food stays fresh. You can select meals for up to 2 days per week for pick up or delivery in your cart or by doing so through the meal packages. Just pay special attention to the date that you are selecting the meals for. Our most popular splits are Sunday/Wednesday or Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Thursday. Delivery fees are assessed by the week, not per delivery- so you will only be charged once whether you get one or two deliveries throughout the week (applies to deliveries within 15 miles of the warehouse)!
- We DO ship! If you want to know what the charges would be for shipping, please email us with your name, number, and shipping address at [email protected] and we will get in touch asap!
Any orders that are 20+ miles from our Pearland Warehouse will be sent out Monday-Thursday only.
You can also have your order shipped if you are further than 30 miles, simply place your order as a warehouse pickup and email the order number to [email protected] so that we can generate the UPS label and take care of the shipping costs with you outside of the website.